Pages

6.17.2009

toil

its under a hush breath, quiet. the small talk of cross, how far off in the future it is. I've been on the cross bike some, and more to come. I've got some new plans and new places to ride, its time to start now. Got to order some wheels, sell a bike, new tires, maybe new bike. One of the climbs, "private lane". just riding for fun, just climbs to keep it strong. still racing the road bike. more time on the SS mtb. Need some Rev W socks.


we have flowers in vases all over the house, our yard is filled with blossoms, and the flowers all make me think of Lee's mom, I miss her.

its not like I don't tell ya, but I'm always thinking and looking around when I ride. Scouting out some locations for some night cross training rides and it looks like the landscape and cart paths of this golf course might make a good place to ride. If the fuzz isn't tipped off by some late night drinking greens keeper. by the way, my weakness spot of training: sleeping. I'd much rather stay up late, sipping and surfing, than getting the sleep I need. Life of a X, minuscule level punk rock star, I guess. cheers, be good, howdy. dlowe

No comments: