Pages

6.08.2009

speed wrenching

I like the PA lottery, and I like this photo of the Guster. on to todays post.


my alarm went off at 5a. no dusty cob webs, just feet on the floor and into my kit and out the door. with a quick stop at my local Wa Wa, which is always fun to click around in wearing bike shoes, grabbed a red bull and banana, and away I went. Got two hours in and enjoyed some of the punchies of gladwyne. my legs ache and feel full of cake batter. I'm just a tad fat, but it is the off season, and I'm doing my "cross" training right now. this road bike stuff is just to keep me entertained till cross season. I got a lot of use of my speed wrench today building the car rig. Working the next couple of days on Sunny in philly.

oh well, my call times 6:30 on location so to the fridge for a cold one and whats on the tube. despite it all, dudes, I got 3 hrs in on the bike today, hoo raay. mucho respecto. dlowe.

No comments: