Pages

6.13.2009

snake bit

so I figure if everytime I ride wiss I throw a couple of rocks back onto the trail I'll feel a little better. so I do it.


awoke and just threw my stuff in a bag and the bike on the roof and went to race. last minute.



oxford rr. I don't know why I raced, just planned to take it easy and stay around the house. Off we go, sorta slow, so off I go. It was a casual off the front of the field go. didn't even get my heart rate up, and soon I quickly had 3o seconds on the field. hit the first short climb, umph, not much in the tank. OK, not to bad on the flatish stuff, I was up to a minute off the front.

I kept looking over my shoulder, nope, no one was bridgin up. 1st lap done, I sorta got lonely, and knew had nothing, no zing, so I just soft pedal for a while. Lap two we go harder on the climbs, lose 1/2 the field. Lap 3, I make the first 2 climbs and #3 just come to a stop. that's it for today. I think I ended up 14th. Happy, but I have really got some work to do.



I really am missing indie rock, you know guitars and good songs.



Ended at Earth drinking. Good line up tonight. and thanks goodness for friends.




cheers. dlowe

No comments: