Pages

11.12.2009

Slew Footing

I've picked myself up, mentally and physically.   and the slew footing that life's been given me, the pain in the ass, Ha!, is almost all healed up.  It feels like the beginning of the cross season to me.  Thats good.  I am really looking forward to racing the Mercer USGP,  with a smile, not so much as a smirkey nervous sckowl, however I finish is good, I'm really just enjoying feeling heathly and faster again. 

I've moved away from Nutella and on to jam and brie.... yuummmy

This and the black beers with whiskey should hold me over till late december and my next food addiction.

and Despite the 4:30am call and a little "super cool" DP attitude on set,  yesterdays shoot with the Flyers was a good time.   








and this guy had his eyes closed, like it made him invisible.
 
to the showers for me and out on the road for work up in N. Jersey, gonna stop and get a couple of 30 packs of PBR for my pockets,  If you need a beer at Mercer, see me.  Cheers, dlowe.

No comments: