Pages

11.06.2009

shot


My first real night cross ride last night.  I was inbetween, hop on the trainer and do a workout, or hop on the bike and do a ride.   Fed the cats and dressed for a nice fall night ride.   I'm not too worried or concerned with getting my fitness and speed back.   I ride because I love to ride,  the racing,... I need it too, but gotta keep your head on straight, I'm no pro, and time, injuries, family, work and life are going somehow always be there to deal with.    I toast those who are kickin ass, training smart and making the correct sacrafices to be ON.  For now I can only gasp, and suffer and just try to keep you a bit insight.  Go fast, I'll chase till,... the next race, and the next.     I saw the moon coming up over the top of the valley trees, as I speed along forbiden drive.  I stopped and waited for it to climb from behind the last tops of the trees.  I got on the bike and knew it was there over my shoulder.  It was a great ride.  More just riding this morning, do my errands and back onto a bike.  Race tomorrow and more riding Sunday.   Cheers, stay warm, dlowe.


No comments: