Pages

10.03.2009

Exclamative - ! -


Whirlywind week of workin'.    Just a little bit of everything.  Now, its a really nice Saturday morn.  not feeling the cross bike.  Gonna head to the shed and get some SS mtb time in.   Ah,  I do have to say, cross puts me in a really good mood.  damn.

mist on the wiss

1:47 back from the wiss.  My steed the steady and reliable Raleigh SS kept me happy.  Ants got one hanging up in the Ardmore shop, so if your so inclinded, take my advice and snap it up.  It the cheapest bike in my shed, and my favorite.  I put air in the tires, a few drops of lube, and just beat it up. 

and to wrap this up.  I was at the Manayunk Brew Pub last night,  I'll make this short.  Good beer,.. yes.  Super Dopey bar,  I hate sitting at the bar with an empty glass, 3 bartenders, not busy, some eye contact, it took a long bit for me to get a refill.  That place sucks!  Too bad... it seems the beer has gotten better.  Just make it the dumb sports/knuclehead/yunker bar it is, and take the brewery  and make a brew-ish bar/pub somewhere else. 

oh yeah, I got my second beer, from the fabio peacock bartender and it was poured about 3/4" short.  duff!

cheers! dlowe.

No comments: