Pages

10.04.2009

Billy Billy Billy


ah a race report.  the Hillbilly Hustle V.4   Just one of my favorite races, low key, local race.  Jersey flat, some pine needle tight corners, sand berm, and fast grass flats.  I'm a master 45+ racer, no call ups.  A few test starts to find the right gear and to the line early, eyeing the line.  Took the first corner Preme,  $25 bucko's,  I'm directing straight to Gearing-UP .   

Stayed steady, trying to learn my pace, got some good battling in and cross the line in 5th.  Just in the money.     I took one photo, shared some pumkin beers, and enjoyed a beautiful day of the bike.  Now... onto the couch, make popcorn and watch some Sunday night TV.  Cheers, dlowe.

1 comment:

Surly Rider said...

Thanks for putting the triple crown of Kensington in such a great spot on the site! Thanks for the support!