Pages

10.11.2009

BOuuu-Guss

Just going through the motions of blogging. A couple of pics, some clever words and "click" published for public consumption.

1. Went to Earth for 1 year of excellent beer and flat bread production. Drinkin spent with mr. Matt Hamm, and senior Ant'ins yr' pants Henne-says what? You know,... that was good.

2. Went to Dock st. the god's smile upon me and my wife, we had great service, the best pumpkin beer of the season and good pizza. Took home a growler of Rye beer.

3. Did the big loop and got to show another oldish bloke the ways of my riding. Starting with coffee and ending with coffee. Great ride.

4. No racing, so I did great this weekend. Really was smart, did some cross training which means a SS mtb ride at Belmont, and a nice Salsa Mtb ride at the Wiss. Really I took it easy, I didn't chase any carrots.
5. This morn. half way to La Colombe and got a flat, threw the bike on my shoulder and quick stepped home. I hate to run, but I hate being late more. Took one of the spare wheels from the porch and made it to coffee on time.

I contemplated a spiders web and came to conclusion that I am nothing like a spider.
great bogus day!

see ya at Granogue and Mr. Wissahickon cross. cheers, tippin it to ya. dlowe.

No comments: