Pages

10.17.2009

easy

if it comes easy to me, most likely I don't notice it. As I was stepping out of the shower this afternoon, I could recognize the voice coming from the radio, it was Hope,again. Her voice comes to her easy. Today's race, not an easy coming. I rode my bike like it had square wheels and I ran wearing my Kiss concert platform shoes. It hurt, I suffered, I prevailed. 44th 35/13th or so 45+ master elite men. ah well elite sounds nice. What do we do when were not 1st, or 21st or 76?

and tomorrow, I suspect more of the same, I'm game. And as if this is being measured by an old wooden yardstick, I shall layout and stretch past 36" and my finger tips will cross the line first. Somewhere in my head I really believe that I can win tomorrow's race. I shall now go prepare my tools. ....crack open beer, throw feet up on couch, thumb on the trigger, I've got some TV watching to do. With a sly smile my friends, I race with you all in my heart. dLo

a couple point and shoots for ya.

swig, swig.....

No comments: