Pages

10.16.2009

twidle

so, despite some chest congestion, and a big week, I'm really looking forward to standing in the Starting grids Sat. and Sunday. Where have I been? Living. Monday did some day playing on the "movie" in town and got to check out Ms. Reese Witherspoon in person, sorry no TMZ for ya, she's cute and nice, thin legs and a nice smile. Then onward to Tuesday and the every enchanting Hope Sandoval. I heard dogs bark and she whispered that the devil wasn't there. She came on stage and pointed at the last light burning bright, as my eye traveled from the direction of her eyes and to the bulb it pulsed dark. Great show. More work, and then some more work outside in the mud and rain, that was today. Now I've got Hope singing to me, sipping a beer, and just can't get rid of the feeling of one foot up on the pedal, standing in the starting grid. I'm ready to race. GO! dlo




sitting in the mud.

of course I did some catching up with Gus, I think he had a hang-over.

No comments: