Pages

10.07.2009

Hi, How Are You? Daniel Is and Always Was



This new album by Daniel Johnston is Great,  really.  Might be your cup of tea, might not. I love it.

Again I did the big x-loop.  Almost 3 hrs of good riding on the bike, made the boys to men climb, the cobbles, all was fine. 

One of those things I do is the compression recovery thing.  I use to use some compression tights, but they bind at the waist and make me a bit gas---y.   Now I just use my leg warmers, I think they work better than tights anyway.  I like to balm up my legs, this time I'm trying out something new:

I was using some stuff out of a jar, that I had to apply with my fingers, a bit messy.  I thought this stick thing my be the trick.  Easy to apply, not quite hot enough, and a menthol smell that still hangs in the house.  A bit pore clogging too.  Not very good.  Look at the result. One nice pimple.

Not that I mind the pimple too much, I'm an old man, and I don't get many to mess with.  I was a little mean to it, but in the end just applied some aointment to it and left it alone.


Well what to do tonight,  Cross is big enough in philly now to have two events to choose from tonight.  The Kensington race, and Belmont.  I'm stickin with Belmont for now.  I know what I need and its got it, no question, nope, just want to go hard.
cheers, dlowe.

No comments: