Pages

3.21.2009

trap door 30/30





So, I'm gonna challenge myself. 30 blog entries in thirty days, one every day for you. Can I do it! I'll give it a shot. Chad and I drove down to GA to do some racing, and then we are headed up the road to ride some in Greenville, SC for a couple of days. Some how the two places we've stayed have made it hard, no Internet connections, so I'm sitting in Sippi's cafe, enjoying coffee. The front door is open and the sun warms it up nice.


The first night we stayed in what must of been a meth/rehab hotel. The beds were great and I slept well, once we bolted the door.
Chad had a bag of "rehab" stuff for his cold it knocked him out.
Me I drank Shiner Black Lager till past midnight and awoke to stand in the sun sipping coffee.




see ya all later, stop by tomorrow for another posting, I hope. cheers, dlowe 30

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in the RR today! Keep up the posting.
PS - how did you score Rus the groundhog???