Pages

3.10.2009

tasty dip



Say Hello to my friend Gus. Just another one of the odd balls in my life, that I fit in with. Been doing all sorts of riding, cross, mt. road. did a brewery ride, and the "Classic". I've had a great time riding with so many different dodos. Frikin' nice to have good legs, and some pep. Can't wait to get racing, and racing should start next weekend with a trip down south to do some of the real nice Georgia Cup racing series. Then a quick trip up the road and a few days of riding in Greensville SC. and then philly racing for me. more seltzer, popcorn and black licorice nibs to keep the weight down you all. Got the drives, greentree and greater valley to attend to. Maybe some derby? Time to break out the grill and up with the EZ ups, stop by for a PBR if you smell the tofu grilling at your next local race. Time for tan lines. cheers, dlowe

No comments: