Pages

3.29.2009

played misty for me










a little air and a little toe in and I was good to go. I headed right to the Danger Tree.
via my forgotten friends laying in the brush way off to the side of one of the little trails on my cross loop.

there is no danger, the trail just cuts down the side of the hill. I did take a good spill jumping a tree a landing my rear tire on a root and kickin my ass on to the ground. I brushed off myself and then I brushed off some of the gravestones, I don't believe in spirits or ghost, but something does seem to be here. and as I rode off, it seemed to say "go ride, have a beer, be an ass... ect..." somehow I think the dead have decided to become, gone.

out the cut under access road, along the river, a brief stop at memorial hall, up the cobbles, around the old reservoir, and back into the wiss. got a good three hours in, not on the trainer.


Cheers, dlowe. 22

No comments: