Pages

3.27.2009

....suffering succotash....


I like to suffer. I look forward to suffering. Probably what holds me back in road racing. Too much off the front, too much attack. I not a sitting in guy. Believe me I can suck the wheel with the best of them, but when it comes down to it, its only to beat you, to pop off the front and go. Thank you cyclocross for giving me such great suffering opportunities. Here's some photos I took at Louisville's USGP race this summer. Jez, I can't wait to go back there and race. A great weekend!

Its going to be a nice day for riding here in Philly. Out to hill in Valley Forge to ride. Cheers, dlowe. 24

1 comment:

CM said...

Coincidentally, last ride I did, I had daffy duck's expletive in my head, so I went and found out what succotash actually looks like.

looks delicious.