Pages

3.23.2009

"thumpers"


just enjoying a nice day, I'm a little worried about the "good Book" thumpers in the upstairs room, they have been holed up for awhile now. Nothing a cold PBR won't solve, oh well onto my GA racin recap. I've been trainin' my pins to push the pedals pretty good this winter and they are coming around OK! Sat. you do a double, a TT in the morning and a crit in the afternoon. did fine in both, 4th in the TT and 5th in the crit, as a Master 45+ guy. Sunday is the RR, its not to bad, around a bit thin of 50 miles of rolling GA roads. We stayed together till about the half way point and the KOM, as the group came back together I pedaled off the front to see who still had some pop. Got a small group, nothin to stick. A counter went, and then I went again. Got a good group of strong pinned gray beards and we road away from the field. Held on to the town and I ended up 1st 45+ .

the hotel in "the hell hole" Union City, GA.

some good book thumping PBRs

repin' it up Chad and dlowe

dlowe spinning the "pins"

chad works on game face

chad racing the pro/am crit. looks like he is giving his pins a break

Chad enjoying the last night in hell hole.

2 comments:

TStew said...

Nice goin DL!!! It's about time you get a first place you sandbagger!
TS

Anonymous said...

big ups!