Pages

3.25.2009

fire of love

The thumper young’en dropped her bible on the way down the steps. The family is headed out to “church” again. While I sip beer and try to recoup from riding. I think the young’en girl just was’nt holding on to that good book tight enough and the devil pulled it from her hand.
I've always had an ambition, maybe most of the time I can't understand where I'm being driven to or why. Its not an ambition to make a mark or prove something. Some how I think my ambition is to just to enjoy life. I search, and study, I beat you in the sprint for the county line.


Discover The Gun Club!




...thumpers...
I peaked my head between the curtains, and my ache legged heart dropped. Rain. Riding is done down here and its time to shove shit in bags, wheels and bikes in the car. Heading home. The last of my photos.
Cheers, dlowe 26

No comments: