Pages

3.31.2009

One Point

I hope to have a new camera by next cross season. Takin' photos at cross races is good fun. Since I race, I kinda know where some of the best "Action" spots are going to happen. And since I race Masters we go off at noon. I have ample time to grab a beer and the camera, to catch the elite women's and men's races. The warm up laps are a good time to stake you claim in a corner, or do some pre shooting to line up some vantage points for the races. As some of you have the goal of winning a UCI point, mine is to get published. No small feat since I don't even own a camera right now. I borrowed Chads, at the Louisville USGP of cross race to shoot with.


I got a nice road hill ride in, and gonna go back out and hit the drives ride some tonight. Gonna reach in the fridge for one of the best tasting biking drinks in the world.... join me... get up out of you cube,... or off the couch and toast with me.

cheers, dlowe 20

No comments: