Pages

3.28.2009

I'm am an OK computer


un hum,,.. I'm not the best socializer, and my hearing sucks from Punk rockin out, so its hard for me to really hear what your saying in them dang loud bars. So if i got a goofy smile and a little laugh, and what I say does not make sense that's why. Spent the day down in MD, with my wife's family, very fine folk. and then we hopped in the matrix and made it to the Dave Smith Beni'. So again, got to see and be with A LOT! of good folk. Dave is one of the peeps I admire in life, , He got cancer and some of his friends got a lot of his friends together to raise some dough.

sometimes you go to the mountains, and sometimes the mountain comes to you. Its funny how some of us seek out challenges, create our battles, find problems to solve. I admire those with a strong spirit, a will to battle, a unique personality. I have never lived my life as if I was living or dying, just trying to enjoy what I get. Funny thing is one thing I always lived by I learned from some Mountain biking book. Don't look at the obstacles, look at the path.... and that's how I live.

oh well, I got a new bottle of white Plum brandy to toast the night good night, with love to you all.... cheers, dlowe


here's my music for the good book thumpers: Damn, this player won't play? Shit, F.!





Discover The Gun Club!






Discover The Gun Club!



Oh, ... this player seems to work, JeZ.


and.... what ever happen to the K Car?


when things work, Um, oh ... its easy... it makes sense. I bought a cable for my Creative Zen for $6 loaded a movie on it, plugged it into the tv, and watched a movie. simple.

yeah I know I just squeaked it in, but its in! 23

No comments: