Pages

10.04.2008

Race preperations






I've slipped into my Kurta Pajamas, and cracked a couple of beers.
I'm a grip, sometimes I work hard, that's me on the left pushing the dolly. Maybe about a 60' run, tracking a guy throwing a javelin. We did the run a dozen or so times. Good cross workout, right? Well I like the standard stuff better, you know, intervals, tempo, skills. I got out on my cross bike today with Chad, putzed about, did some of those leg opening stuff, up the back side of parachute hill, cranking it up over the top and bombed down the chute and on to belmont plateau. A few efforts and I think I'm ready for the Hillbilly Hustle. My friend Kevin gave the Kurta PJ's, he also gave me some good advice, its simple, you gotta "believe you can do it", seriously, all them cow bells a ringing, recognizing your friends voice yelling you on, knowing that there is a red plastic cup of beer waiting for you, it all really helps.

No comments: