Pages

10.10.2008

Mystical Wiss

I made it out to the park late last night to get some riding in on my cross bike, its been warm here so a nice misty fog had settled on the trail. My light beam lit up the little molecules of water hanging in the air, I got up to speed, the music was good and I hammered away into a vapor cloud training ride. I thought of The Flying Scotsman. I thought about how last weeks cross race, the Hillbilly Hustle v.3 was one of the most enjoyable races I had ever done. I thought about pushing a bigger gear, the bike was skipping across the trail, losing contact with the ground, I though about nothing and just enjoyed the speed I was able to make the bike go.


"The Cave of Kelpius"

I have always wanted to know more about the monks of the Wissahickon, I'm ordering the book "Woman in the Wilderness" by Jonathan D. Scott.




Made it again to Wissahickon, this morning for a ride with Anthony, got some MTB'ing in, tried out his new 69er, which is cool. and just in general had a nice time. cheers. dlowe

No comments: