Pages

10.06.2008

F' Trebon, Wicks, TJ, Powers, Wells, ect. We've got CHARLES!




I ended up 13th in the C race of the Hillbilly Hustle, but I beat everyone named Charles. There were 3 Charles' in the race. I had just caught a group of 4 sitting in top ten when I crashed in a tight right turn. Then I made the mistake of letting two guys get me at the end. Rookie mistakes.
Pulling a Erik Mitchel, I decided to hop in the B race and not get lapped. I was just barely successful at achieving that goal and did not come in last.
This race report makes me think of the Primus song, "Jerry was a race car driver, drove so goddamn fast, never did win a checkered flag, but he never came in last."
Charles

1 comment:

Charles said...

I so need to reread my email before I send it. That was barely english.

I left out that D. Lowe was giving me the knowledge of Rutgers riders blocking up ahead of me. Thanks!!!

Good racing as always.