Pages

10.11.2010

HemoGoblin

Royal City, cause, don't we think we're above the rest of mankind, the crossracer?
"A Belly was made for Wine."


Tweaking my race caboodle, test/working on brewing up some Turkish coffee for before racing.  A little sipping, civilized, and to get a pop on.  For any fool that would want to stop by my EZup and sip with me.    its Just to jangle the nerves a bit more on the line, in the box. 




Is it just an imagined royal landscape that the cross racer lives in?.  The workouts, the training, tweaking, the impossible task of making yourself go faster every second, every moment of the race you are in. Ha, how it brings me joy!

                                        Of the dirt, I am.

My hands, my fingers are red, from slicing up beets.  I'm sure my excrement will be a scary intense red also.  I'm eating Beats, a lot of em, I hear its the "blood" vegetable, I like them, and I'm sure my blood can use some help.                                                         

oh boy, cheers,  d.

No comments: