Pages

9.03.2010

Ground

I already told my wife to "make me ride the bike".    I'm here still thinking and drinking.  I'll ride the bike.
I do need to spin out my legs.                         Just a work day.
                                                               Dusk set in south Philly.


                                                    The rusty building in the navy yard.


                                             

I'll clip in and just coast along, up, down,up,down.  Easy, fast, smooth.  Then to bed, I must, someone, everyone wants to beat me.  To sprint past me at the line.  I gotta be ready. 

This, despite not being very "obsucure" is what I'll give you for music. NEW Sufjan Stevens.  If I listen to it twice, I'll have my easy spin down and be to bed.   I must tell ya, I kicked the growler.   and I'm trying to motivate myself to kick your ass.



a toast, "to those who are in front of me.  I must pass you."  cheers, dlowe.



I'm done with my spin.    Buzzed with earbuds in spinning my legs that were not connected to me.  A motor going round.  Vibrating into the ground.   night.

No comments: