Pages

9.07.2010

Outliers

I took a snapshot on my way into work the other morning.  I like the sun at its lower angles.
and I knew I'd be on ice most of the day.
so I tried to soak it in.

Mark's  http://feathermanblog.blogspot.com/  new blog is good, and well written. Making me think a bit. He's quite a  bit better with the verbage than me.
it lead me to Outliers.
I'm not a believer, simple, "sucsess" does not equate to sucess.
What really got me going on this blog was an act of vandalisim.  A large buddha had its head stolen, and with its head gone the statue all of a sudden meant something to me.
I could see ideas float into the air instead of into its head.
With its head it was a religious icon of some sorts with rules I did not know or understand.
and I write on.


my days go where they may.  at one moment, I'm free, the next I'm not.   I'm as use to it as you can be, its good for me. I like all of my apples to be a bit out of line, and maybe a peach stuck in there, why do things need to be predictable anyway?

Today I took the bikes and all the wheels to the park, why?  Predictablity.  Running through it all, checking to see that its working the way I want.  Trying to make better predictabilty.

If I had kids, I'd put out the yard sprinkler and wait for the sun to set a bit.    Put the kids in the water, and let it all be lit by the golden back light.  I'd snap away with my camera/phone.  Might take a few tries, might get lucky.  

Cheers, dlowe.

some more SS, the reason, Scott Henry was right.


click on the ss link and get it for yourself.  (bandcamp)

No comments: