Pages

8.15.2010

bottle island

sometimes "improving" on something, or fixing it means leaving it alone.   The bike, life, food, a fight with the spouse. 

there is a bottle buried in our back yard.  Its an old plot of land, with our house being over 150 years old.  Not that the bottle has been there that long, it could be just an old Heinz 57 bottle that fell outta the recycle tub when we were getting our kitchen addition done. 
My mind says "grab a spade and dig it out".  I won't.

who knows.

I'm still trying to find the difference between standing up and giving my opinion, and patience, for all to fall into place.    I don't feel that just being mute is the solution.  Never saying anything, letting others stick their necks out for you.   So I take my consequences, and learn to rephrase, appologize.
Like hitting the ground, brush it off, and pedal on.  There is still some amazing riding just ahead.
cheers, david.

No comments: