Pages

7.26.2010

nerd

I AM A BIKE NERD

nope...   more of just a nerd.

Somewhere in life I never got the message, or the invite, or I did not see the door open.
and I stayed on the outside. Its nice out here, sorta get to pick and choose.
create your own style.
Same goes with biking.
 I'll spend time looking at the tread of a tire and imaging how it will "hook up".
and sometimes I just need a bit
like aluminun pulleys.
make sense right, sheds mud, spins through the bits and chunks, its sharper.


and I've been looking at some spiffy cable hanger, with cable adjuster
I looked pretty BOO!  shopping at whole foods in my sandles and socks.

To be a nerd you gotta have some strong opinions, This is some older Tame Impala, there new stuff is crap, it don't rock.

 Cheers, dlowe.

No comments: