Pages

7.17.2010

grrRough

a friend of mine made a statement about the heat, how it made his skin feel like it was on fire.   The world was making him feel something, and he did'nt like it.


I like the heat, the cold, the rain.  Just things that make me feel alive.
I miss the rocks.  I miss riding over the rocks, being jarred, gliding at a high speed just rolling along the tops of stones.  Making a line outta the puzzle, lifting, pushing, weight back, even balanced making the tires dig.

I passed someone on the trail, she had a bit of a frown,  "torn up" she quiped with the air of looking for hand sanitizer, all I could reply was "Wissahickon" with a smile.
Thank you rain. 


and in this heat I find Joy divison to be cooling:




I'm soaking up cold Pacifico, pre Fairhill Chill.   I don't race the mountain bike much, so tomorrow is a treat.  cheers, d.

No comments: