Pages

2.01.2012

water

I got out for a big ride today,  My legs, have felt good, rested.  I've stayed away from the droning on flats that I find myself often pedaling.   I've been toiling my way up and down the short hills.  My rides, they are really not that interesting, much of the same, and I like that enough. 

I've not figured out how to carry enough water, I don't like to stop and buy water.  Most of the ride, water is in view, rivers, streams, creaks.   but Not drinkable.  So If I finish my bottles, I have to find a fountain, or a Stop and Sop.  I'm not a fan of buying a plastic bottle of water at the stop and shop.    maybe I'll pull into a development, ride up a driveway, lean my bike on the side of the house, and find a spicket.    steal a bit.  and be on my way.


cheers, d. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POPS! IT'S BEEN AWHILE! DROP ME A LINE flippedoutrecords.com XOXOXO, JACKSON