Pages

8.16.2011

slither

so I am trying to make myself get over the awkwardness, of feeling conspicuous.  That silence, as you wait for me to focus, the gap of time that feels so long. 




Vincent Fumo



I feel so much more comfortable taking pictures of our exercise bike I going to put up for sale on craigslist.  Drop me a line if you are by chance interested in buying it.  $235, takes it away.  Nice gel saddle cover for your tush.  davidwlow@comcast.net





I have no clue of what I'm doing, when I point the lens at you,  or what I'm looking for,  but I want to learn how to take a good portrait.  You want some arts-y photos of yourself, some of them might be a little outta focus, but I'll throw in some tilt and shift for a added cool effect.  Then I'm your man.  Cheers, d.

No comments: