Pages

1.03.2010

Apres cyclocross


I got home late last night, late for me, 12ish.  I don't close bars any more.  I wrote a post, put it up and went to bed.  I woke early, just thinking about my post, it was gray, I swung my feet out from their sleeping place under the covers and headed down in the early dawn and deleted it. 

Now I work at re-writing it. 

Yesterday fridged cold, no big deal, I've dealt with it before.  and a good simple single speed ride with Lebair and Harris doing the Belmont thing.  

It was a Nice time sipping some coffee and a big bowl of grits at the Centennial Cafe with the boys.  Hard to not to keep Clif Clavin' it.  Talking about the millions of peeps that stood on the overgrown trails we rode.  

on my way home, I looked at my bike...


it questioned me. and I questioned myself

cheers, dlowe.

No comments: