Pages

1.27.2010

training interval

 I'll hop fences and ride RR tracks, follow power lines, and ride through empty buildings.   After the big storms we had,  it keeps you fresh,  branches down,  ruts, and fresh rocks.   I got to the end of the day, and I just wanted to keep riding, a bit further.  I'd look over at the sun and see how far above the horizon it was, and calculate how hard, and fast I'd have to ride to catch the last light. 

I'd snap photos, I got a wee bit lost,


Inside the fence, just land,  quiet.

I noticed  a slow flat when I got on my bike after I squeezed through the two fence post, my gap to use the industrial bridge short cut home.
No pit bike, and it was a slow leaker, I kept a steady strong pace up the hill, sitting, so the front tire did'nt squirel too much.  I road the last bit of streets to my house on the rim.  Just another training interval.
a good day.

dlowe.

No comments: