Pages

1.14.2010

Glint

off today, no work,  went riding,  ya know building that saddle time.  4.5hrs just listening to music, feeling that glint.  Just a hint of fiesty,  its important to keep that assholeness nurtured and alive, you'll need it sometime this racing season. 



My computer got a worm of a nasty trojan full of evil bits, and they would not leave.
George in the end dipped my laptop into the fountain of deletions and rebuilt it to a new a better self.
thank you George.

I like to think, more than I like to speak.  Cause some of the time when I speak that glint can sneak out,  ya I know it gets us all, I just don't like it when it's me.


I had plans of learning spanish while I pedaled on the trainer.  I've only had two trainer days this winter.  so no hola,   cheers, d.

No comments: