Pages

1.08.2010

Cold Feet





If you notcied on the side bar there is a new link "stomach and tongue" it's just a blog roll/link list I've created for myself.  It contains food blogs/reviews, a list of good restuarants and some other Philadelphia tasty resources.  Ones that have good beer, good prices, high quality food and a good selection of vegitarian items.   cheers.

Cold Feet.

I'v been reading 1491 by Charles C. Mann.  Its about life in the America's before Columbus "discovering" America.  One thing I've felt attached to is the importance of character:  the Wampanog's expected men and women to be brave, hardy, honest, and uncomplaining.     A family game was of tossing naked children into the snow.    so I put my coffee down and took a stroll in our fresh snow, not to bad.  give it a try.

got a great 3 hr ride in with friends I've been meaning to catch-up with on riding.  Tony and Kevin took me to the D n' R trails in Jersey.  We did a nice 3 hr ride of twisty, twisty trails.  

that's Tony looking happy to see the parking lot and be done.

Tonight, out to see the Strapping Fieldhands, some beers, hand shakes and more catching up with past peeps.   Cheers, dlowe.

No comments: