Pages

1.25.2010

Tab on da Tongue


Cheers to Dr. Weed ...  and my fur friends.  I don't smoke, but got a big KICK outta the legalized pot spots in Boulder.  Thats big Taylor, umpah in my book.  He slept with me every night during my visit with Chad and Anna.   Sometimes when I'd crack my eye he'd be inches away just looking at me.  and the Comander Otto:

I got some legit props from "Howdy" a super T-shirt sporting da stylish logo.


What a long weekend to keep in the pocket.  To pull out for that bit or re-kindling, to give you strength,  in that time when your seeing some bees to Mexico. 
in dlowe words that means very good.

after all them boulder beers,  (who'd everythink that the USA would be full of great beers to drink?) I fogglly type and sip on my local Yards Poor Richard' Tavern Spruce, and know that I'm lucky to be able to do what I love. 

see ya at the rock hill WaWa sunday. 
dlowe.

No comments: