Pages

1.26.2010

Supple

Nice chill days in CO. Out riding with Chad, who's got the flying legs and just smiling as I suffered up the 8 mile climb.

Me slow, still in total recovery mode, full of beer and vigor.


 I've  returned to my home, my philly local.  Out on the cross bike; An addendum to the X-big loop, thanks to Jeff Appeltans.  Just up along the short bluff overlooking Kelly Drive. 

cold days are cross days, a bit slower riding to stay warmer.

I left chad with some of my newish nutritional recomendations: Nutritional Yeast.  Its good for ya, helps the hang-over, at least thats what Mr. Mel Gibson taught me, when I was working with him on Signs, he never seem to have a hang-over.

Its a bit creepy, and takes a bit to get use to.    but take my advice, two heaping teaspoons into a pint glass of OJ and you'll be a-ok.  cheers, dlowe.

No comments: