Pages

12.31.2009

Philly Gray


I like these gray days.   The cold.   The warmness of riding a SS in the woods.  The numb acceptance on a road ride.  The chore of the number of zips and layers, things to pull over, to find and wear.   I like riding alone, nothing better than a soft layer of snow, some good music, feeling fit, a fire and beer waiting at home.
                             

 .....thats where Sarabeth fits in,  singing to me as I pedal, or gander. 
Taking a quick snap or two of something interesting in my sorroundings.

 I don't like to know very much about an artist, it usually detracts from my enjoyment of the art.  It brings their faults and personalities into my pure-ish enjoyment of their creations.



out the front window I stare, with really no plans,  cheers! dlowe.


....got out on the cross bike and enjoyed a dreay ride:




No comments: