Pages

12.05.2009

ReSurfaced

Yesterday, a long one.  Normal in the un-normal production world I work in.  In at 6:30a and Out at 9:30 pm.  In between lots of ice time, working with some flyers and caps.  Highlights: of course sitting on the Zamboni, getting a coffee for Scott Hartnell, getting hit by a puck shot by Scott Hartnell, watching Ovechkin skate and goof off, seeing friends and making some $.  



Made real strong coffee this morn, and felt like a ride. Its chilly, I pedaled over to belmont, took some snaps while I pedaled the SS mtb. 

My cranks loose but off to the shed the bike goes, my old ways, muddy and in need of a bit of attention. 



Snack, Shower,Pack, Drive, Nap and some Cross racing down in DC area tomorrow. 


I'll stop on my way south and pick up some 30 pks of PBR to continue my role as Embassador of PBR.  See ya in the lobby tonight with the cold ones.  cheers, safe travels and kick ass racing. dlowe.

No comments: