Pages

12.19.2009

A Line

I've swung my leg back over the saddle and spent some time pushing the pedals again.  I feel good, real good.  My only problem is that I'm thinking so much that my mind isn't keeping the bike on the trail.  I've tried to blank out some and just ride, but too many interesting things to contemplate. 

I, like many others,  made my list of goals, early in the season, to target and focus my training and mind.  I did'nt really meet any of my goals, but I feel that I learned and acomplished more than if I had meet them. 

and I'm starting to work on develolping my new goals for next seasons: to get more sleep, ride off the front, to hold your wheel and sprint by for the win.  I'm motivated.


I'll spend my time looking, watching the line, trying not to stare at the obstacles.





onto my Yakima.  so good, so good.  always so good.   cheers, dlowe.

No comments: