Pages

12.23.2009

Shudder

I'm always amazed by the lack of personalities that fill some of our shoes. 

I've never seen a ghost.

and I don't expect to ever.
as odd as the old closed down hospital that i worked in felt, theres no unsettled souls with some kind of scores to fill with the innocent living here.


and this job is just full of long days, and lack of sleep.  I don't work out of a cube.
Today I worked in some fancy cheap slippers.

and as I enjoy my E Z achieved buzzed in my sleep deprived state I know that I soon have a good tale to write.  Full of PBR, Bikes, Swindle and Fruad.   but  really who cares?  not I.     Instead maybe a glimpse into the lady sliding her leg into the tall boot.  Her stocking legs, thin, and toes pointing down. Snaken down to the tight corner that takes a little extra effort.  and with a gasp... settled. and ready for the night ahead.
cheers to the smell of the clevaege.  

1 comment:

Dirty Girl said...

Hmmm....more warped than I originally suspected. The smell of the cleavage, eh?

Where is that hospital? It looks vaguely familiar.