Pages

1.15.2014

blowout

 
 
Works slowed down for me this week.   When I have Mondays available,  I make it to 1/2 off growler fills get a pizza and watch a movie over at George Klimi's house in Narberth.
 
 
at work last week we had a still photo conversation, about Split Diopters.   A rarely used, physical effect, for still/motion photo.   Later I received a video with some clips form the old movie "Blow Out",  that put it into good use.   The cool thing, was seeing John Travolta recording sound off the bridge over the creek, in Wissahickon.  
 
I headed to the woods today,  found a bit of new trails, and took a bunch of pictures.  
 
 
 
Its looking good for beer, pizza, movie night at George's next week,  I hope to screen "Blow Out".
 
 
 
Cheers, d.
 
links:
 
 
 
All 15 Split Diopter Shots in BLOW OUT from Vashi Nedomansky on Vimeo.


No comments: