Pages

4.28.2010

Spin

Put a spin on it.   The sun sets and the world where I stood spun into darkness. 
Riding home after one lap of the drives, late to the ride, but good needed quick blow out of the legs.

From my perspective the sun does'nt move.  Even just standing still we are spinning.  Into, and outta darkness.
Make the best of it.
I snuck in a ride this morning.  A nice crisp hill climby jaunt.
Now time to clean a bit, for my Moms visit, to watch the house as we head back to Ohio.
sorry not to make GRANOGUE and if you are like me and can't make it, buy a raffle ticket.

http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=10507


                                                  These are good peeps, real good peeps.


                                      cock-eyed perspective, with a chipper outlook, ride hard, give it your best, and enjoy your life.  cheers, dlowe