Pages

4.23.2010

Let's Wrestle


One of the many of my favorite places to ride to.   I have to ride a really punchy hill to get there, and I seem to seek it out when my legs have gone, and I want them to feel good and fast again.
There's no magic to it, just need some spinning and napping and back into the work-out rotation.
Work kills my legs, makes them socks full of sand.  I can fake it some.  Like on the Drives ride tuesday.  But, I did not have that top end, that pop.


The band, Lets Wrestle, was perfect.  I wish I was Joey Sweeney and could write you something, but my mind, like my legs don't have too much pop tonight.  

In fact, I hope that Lets Wreslte's music is the soundtrack to my dreams tonight.    I'd like to have cartoon dreams once.   Cheers, good show wankers!  thanks. dlowe.

No comments: