Pages

4.12.2010

minion

how many shots can I put up from drinking, just sitting and chatting, enjoying life?
I hope a lot.
I got home from work early, an early start meant an early afternoon ride.  I called George and off we went.  An easy ride, full of talk, and venting, and thoughts, laughs. 
George won the cobble sprint.  George won Georges Hill sprint.  
Yesterday was my day of battles, a flat car tire, a broken seat clamp early in the Mt bike race, not eating enough.  and a battle of my spirit and values.  I did not win any of the battles, I perservered, I think that is more important.  Not how I finished or even finished, but how I rode, and why I rode.  I love to ride, to coast, to flow,  to make mistakes, to drop someone, or suffer head down forever trying to battle on.

to all the minions out there, stand up you are my equal, I am one of you, to the minions, Cheers!  Salute. David W. Lowe

No comments: