Pages

3.28.2010

Twig switch

I think I sat in the coffee shop for quite a bit.  Today was gray, so no direction of the sun, no shadows.  I could of listened to Elliot Smith, Leonard Cohen, and the Velvet Underground, something with just a little moody sting to it all day.


someone has gone to a bunch of trouble to line the trails of belmont with a bunch of switches.  I can't quite figure out if its to injure or challenge.  I got a bit of both,  a good jab to the right shin after clearing a log.  A poke to my cheek just below the eye, and another slap with the switch to my left shin.
That parks got some kind of personality!

Made my way over for a return to the Wiss.  got a good safe lap in.

folks don't get me wrong, I'm lucky to have some great friends and really wonderful family, I'm looking forward to my mom's visit this week, she's driving over from Pitts.  to stay a few days.....


....after my nap its on with some Funkadelic, got some house cleaning to do.  cheers, d.

2 comments:

bicyclenerd said...

what is a switch?

d.lowe said...

a green sapplin' branch you whip an ass with