Pages

3.29.2010

fine?

The stimulis, tricks, seasoning.   I was hiding out a bit on the back of  the grip truck.  I took a phone photo looking out of the back of the truck, up the street, towards our rain protected carts/equipment.  I noticed the reflection on the right in the hard gel. (plexi sheet of color corection, or light reduction like a Neutral Density). 
Normal.

I'm thinking of going to WVA to race
its a bit of a drive, but looks like a nice, tough race.
I wanna try to beat Gunnar Shogren,...
or maybe get away in a break with him, and chat it up some with the legend.
but most likely if I go, I'll get some much needed early season suffering and some uphill legs out of it.
 I'm looking forward to my time in a cheap hotel room.
and then heading up north to spend more time with my mom and stepfather in Beaver, PA.



toasting ya all, cheers.. clink.. glug glug. dlowe.

1 comment:

Fort James said...

Gunnar might even let you sleep in the bus with him if you ask nicely. Good luck on beating him though . . .