Pages

3.01.2010

Rolf's seeds

I'll always remember this winter, not with dread, or missed time out riding the bike.  With a fondness.  I see the snow melting away, and soon it will be hot. I'll be racing, riding, training, and as always, looking forward to the fall and cross. Somehow just when I get use to one thing, it changes. I'm trying to be not so caught up with moving forward, but moving contented and learned.

I made coffee this morning, fresh ground, la columbe.  I had a mini baguette for a working snack, with George.  We took two of his bike and pedaled a few blocks, and leaned them outside the shop, and grabbed a cup of Joe with the baked goods.  Sat out on a bench, a bit cold, but just chatted, and the crumbs fell to the ground.

and somethings stick with you, I've been eating a local seeded bread cause of Rolf.  cheers, d.


the series I took:


No comments: