Pages

1.27.2009

ride

My training is all wrong. Whatever my workout for the day is I usually double, then if I'm good only reduce my rest/easy days by a 1/2. My favorite post ride recovery drink is BEER/PBR. Nutrition consist of coffee, coke, pizza and french fries.


While you all were out riding last weekend, I was at Saladworks working on their new commercials. It took about 26 hours to shoot the spots. I'm a GRIP. Been one for about 20 years now. Not bad work.
but it means that when your all headed back into work, I am headed out on my bike. Here is the start of my cross loop. Just hop the guardrail and pedal on fools....

.... and ride this old trail that is squeezed between the Schuykill expressway and the Schuykill river.

I stopped at the top of Rolling Hills park and sat for a while and listened to Bon Iver. I can live and work in such a world of chaos one day and be in the most peaceful calm setting the next. gotta love being a freelancer/Grip.

Discover Bon Iver!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saladworks sucks