Pages

1.22.2009

Regular

I hit the big cross loop, didn't know how the trails were going to be but wanted some time out on the cross bike. The trails were fine, some snow, a little mud, salt, melted snow, and just dry roads. Got almost 3 hrs in. This is the base to "boys to men" climb. Its behind the old Boys II Men studio. The buildings are empty now, waiting to be turned into Luxury Condo's, which would probably end up closing access to the climb. They were old mill buildings tucked into the hills of Gladwyne.
I like the Bontrager fender I got for the bike. Its little, and is easy on and off. Keeps the ass dry.
I played in a punk band "Blue" for years, and now its becoming years ago. We put out our first single almost 20 years ago. 45's were a cheaper way for bands to get their stuff out there. We ended up putting out 5 45's, we were on some compilations, and we put out an LP. It was fun, DIY mentality and hands on, no one to answer to. and no money. When people find out that I was in a band they always ask to hear some of the music. I put it off, if they keep asking, maybe I might get something together for them to listen to. Ha, here it is for you, sorry the names of the songs are not listed on the player. you'll get a quick idea what we were like. Actually a few people thought we were "good" ha, fans, ha, ha. I'm just another regular guy. Cheers, dlowe








































Discover BLUE!








No comments: