Pages

1.05.2009

Battles

I went riding with friends this weekend. Sounds sorta common right? It is in a way, it always seems to be a different mix, a different group. Out on the road Saturday, and In the Woods on Sunday. Both were good rides. With friends, competitors and team mates. Phillys a good place to ride.


Click on the photo of the Henry ave. bridge to see more old phila photos. Our ride went under both ends of the bridge, and both times I thought of these cool photos, as I pedal beneath the bridge. Gonna try and get myself to go see some live music. Who could get my ass out of the house? Well its a lady and her name is Juana Molina, she is playing at the World Cafe Live on March 1st, I'll look for you all there, I know I'll be able to pick you out, and when I do, you gotta buy me a beer, Mr. fancy pants. Here is her photo

and some music for you to enjoy. You might of noticed down on the right side-bar a link to "e-music" well, I do get some money if you join, but I got to say, that its the place where I find most of the music I listen to, and I pay for it! Listen Up. Cheers, dlowe


Discover Juana Molina!









No comments: